Registration for 2019 Camp Begins September 1
Mark your calendars, the 2019 Ski Ride Race Camp will take place December 9th to 13th.
Lodging options include the weekend before and after camp from Dec 6th through Dec 14th. Special arrangements can be made for stay through Dec 15th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Pricing subject to change – 2019 camp prices are not available at this time.
9-night package: $1910
(Fri 12/6 to Sun 12/15), including 5-day lessons, banquet, discounts
8-night package: $1795
(Fri 12/6 to Sat 12/14), including 5-day lessons, banquet, discounts
7-night package: $1680
(Sat 12/7 to Sat 12/14), including 5-day lessons, banquet, discounts
6-night package: $1565
(Sun 12/8 to Sat 12/14), including 5-day lessons, banquet, discounts
Arrange-your-own-lodging package: $875
5-day lessons, banquet, discounts
*Transportation to Mammoth Mountain not included. Carpooling can be arranged for registered participants.
Discounted Lift Tickets
- Adult lift tickets: $65 per day*
- Seniors (65+) lift tickets: $53 per day*
Discounts on the Mountain
- 50% discount on demos – 2019/2020 top of the line ski and snowboard equipment
- Discounted tune-ups, hot wax, binding checks, ski and board repairs
- 10% discount on all mountain food*
- $1 discount off all drinks at any bar on the mountain (Specials and Happy Hour priced drinks not included)
- 10% discount at Mammoth Retail Shops
*Includes: Broadway Marketplace and Broadway Coffee Shop at Main Lodge, Grizzly Food Court at Canyon Lodge, McCoy Station, The Mill Café, The Yodeler Restaurant and Bar, Mountainside Grill at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, Talons Café at Little Eagle Lodge.